In order to manifest what you want, you must practice the art of letting go.
Letting go is one of the hardest things Human Beings have to endure. We get into an unhealthy rotation of attaching ourselves to old habits, trauma, anxiety, toxic relationships and friendship; All of this to say that we attach ourselves to darkness because it is something that is familiar to us or what we consider part of us.
If you struggle with letting go of despondency, you are not alone. Many times we hold on to things we once thought were healthy because psychologically we attach ourselves to what may feel normal. Letting go can be hard, because it means letting go of aspects of your past. It also means letting go of expectations of what should have been.
As a human race we have a bad habit of trying to make things fit, even if it means mentally draining ourselves to make it work. That can mean, holding on to friendships, relationships, careers, jobs, family, etc...
There comes a time in your life you go into a dimensional transition. According to AligningwithEarth.com, "Dimensions are a means of organizing different planes of existence according to their vibratory rate. Each dimension has certain sets of laws and principles that are specific to the frequency of that dimension." The Human Race has a 3rd, 4th, and 5th dimension that we transition through the power of growth. Your 3rd dimension is consciousness that is very limited.
I'll give you a further definition. Your 3rd dimension is your ego. You see things for what they are on the outside or what your mind may tell you from an egoistic stand point. You may at some point have associated yourself with friends, family, and relationships that were once on the same dimension as you and may have had the same thought process as you. The only reason why you may hold on to these certain persons is because they are familiar in your 3rd dimensional journey. Therefor, your 3rd dimension causes you to hold back on growth and provokes fear of judgement, change, or separation.
Your 4th dimension is a transition of change. You are to grow and see things in a different prospective. A job or situation that seemed great, now has a few rugged edges. This is the "bridge" of growth. You are preparing for your 5th dimension. Otherwise known as your higher self.
So back to what I was saying about letting go. You are in a transition of growth. Looking deeper into yourself spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally.... the list goes on and on and on. With growth comes wisdom and with wisdom comes seeing things in a higher prospective.
When you are transitioning, you may start to wonder, "Why do I know longer wish to attach myself to this person? Why do I want to change my career? Why do I no longer want to be stuck in the same cycle all over again? The answer is transitioning!
Now although transitioning is hard, letting go of old habits and the past is even harder. Its not easy,but you are strong enough to get through it.
Heres a list of things that you can do in order to let go of bleak energy, and manifest a healthier space for YOU:
5 WAYS TO LET GO OF TOXIC ENERGY:
1. Accept the Truth and The Reality of How Things Are: You can't let go without facing reality and accepting the truth about a person, situation or yourself. Find the Strength to accept what is true and what is real. It will all be healthier for you in the end.
2. Take on the Journey of Transition Proudly, even if You are Doing it Alone
3. Claim Full Control of Your Life: Its Your life! Claim it, own it, and embrace your growth. You know longer have to attach yourself to old habits, relationships, toxic family members or situations that NO LONGER SERVE YOU!
4. Focus Inward: Channel your energy for something useful. Your mental health is important. Meditate, get to know your Creator (God, Shiva, Shakti....), Get deeper into your yogic practice, get to know people who are on the same energetic spiritual path as you. If you are diving into your yogic path, learn about the 8 limbs of Yoga and the ancient principles to live a meaningful life.
5. Listen to the Universe: Letting go of a friend, relationship, or family member doesn't necessarily mean there has to be "beef" or drama between you and that person(s). Sometimes you outgrow that person or situation you once sat comfortably with in your 3rd Dimension The universe gives us many situations that teaches to differentiate what is meant to be permanent and what is seasonal. Be still and listen to what the Universe has to offer you. Thank it! Pray about it, meditate on any trauma, anxiety, depression, and low energy you may have and why you have it. It could be time to let go of that toxic energy you've been feeling attached to for so long!
YOU CAN DO THIS!